open box [ PX6 SIX-CORE ] 13.6" VERTICAL SCREEN ANDROID 8.1 NAVIGATION RADIO FOR FORD EXPLORER 2011-2019
- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in ford explorer 2011 - 2019.
- Only OEM screen and OEM A/C control panel will be replaced, thus almost all OEM features will be retained.
- SYNC module and OEM radio brain will be retained. SYNC, SXM radio, if equipped, will be retained.
- The sound of the vertical screen head unit will be fed to the sound system of the vehicle.
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- OEM screen UI can be displayed and controlled on the vertical screen if you have SYNC2 and SYNC3.
- SYNC1 UI will be simulated and controlled on the screen, and SXM and voice commands retained.
- 13.6 inch HD vertical touch screen. Supports split-screen mode.
- Physical buttons for most, if not all, A/C operations, independent of touchscreen functionality.
- Supports full screen display of navigation map.
- 4 g ram 64 g rom.
- Plug and Play,no wiring required.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice. Default Here Wego with offline maps.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLinkwith smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control, etc.
- Support most audio and video format. Support Picture in Picture(PIP)playback of movies.
- EQ balanced audio processing technology and 5.1 DSP Audio.
- Support RCA rearview camera and other RCA Video input.
We Also Recommend
Apple Carplay Android Auto Carlife USB Dongle
Android Radio Specific USB HD DVR dash camera 1080P
WiFi OBDII EML327 Adapter Scanner (Fits vertical screen units)