[Open box] 10.1" Octa-Core Android Navigation Radio for Honda Accord 2013 - 2017
- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Honda Accord 2013 - 2017.
- Please send a photo of the OEM radio to confirm compatibility.
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- 10.1 inch touch screen
- Plug and Play, no wiring required unless otherwise noted.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control.
- Support most audio and video format.
- Add $10 for an aftermarket backup camera.
- Compatible DVB-T, DVD, DVR comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
- Android 10.0
- Platform: Intel SoFIA, RK PX3, or RK PX5 PX6
- RAM:2GB, or 4GB DDR3
- ROM:16GB or 32GB 64GB INAND
- Resolution: 1024X600
- Internal Mirrorlink
- Support Smart Phone hotspot
- Support Multi-media Player,Internet Entainment, game and chat on-line.
- built-in Wi-fi dongle,3G dongle(Optioanl).
- Supporting 1080P HD and 3D background
- Support external Mobile hard disk for 1000GB.
- With double USB, support external USB cable if you need(Optioanl).
- Support Starting Logo change to your favourite background.
- Support file to file by copy or cut
- Support video and picture scanning,JPG,MBP,JPEG,GIP etc and electric-book.
- - Super Hardware Performance,Fast Response.
- Support backing sensor by automatic, Dynamic background showing.
-Screen by five point touch control.
- Supporting IGO9,TOMTOM,Garmin, Sygic maps.(Please advise which country's you need to install)
- Free App, can read&edit word/Excel/Powerpoint/PDF/TXT
- Live Wallpaper &DIY Wallpaper, Plentiful Color of Button Light for (Optioanl).
- Support Car DVR System(work with optional wifi Camera for (Optioanl).
Liquid error (related-products line 14): comparison of String with 1 failed