- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Vehicles with 12 volts power supply.
- You need to figure out how to connect the wires and how to mount the unit through a dash kit or fabrication in your vehicle.
- Integration module from PAC or idatalink may be needed to get some OEM features like steering wheel control to work, but some OEM features are not guaranteed to work readily.
- A/C control is usually not supported on the screen, so OEM A/C control panel mostly needs to be retained.
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- Rotatable(100° rotation).
- Android 8.1. Better security and app compatibility.
- Supports split-screen mode display two functions at the same time.
- Supports full screen display of navigation map.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control, etc.
- Support most audio and video format. Support Picture in Picture(PIP) playback of movies.
- EQ balanced audio processing technology and 5.1 DSP Audio.
Support RCA rearview camera and other RCA Video input.
- Add $10 for an aftermarket backup camera.
- Compatible DVB-T, DVD, DVR comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
Screen Pixel: 1280*720 IPS Screen
OS:Android 8.1 or 9.0 system
Cote x A72(1.8Ghz)+A53(1.4Ghz), 6 Core
Capacitive multi-touch screen
* Terms apply. We will not charge for returns initiated within 30 days of delivery unless the item is damaged by the customer or something is missing. We will send you a label for free if there is an issue with the item you purchased from us within one year of delivery and the issue is not caused by human error or intentionally incurred. For more info...
Liquid error (related-products line 14): comparison of String with 1 failed